Saturday, May 14, 2011

When it rains....

... it pours.

Rain is back in Folsom and that is the least of our worries here at GroveTribe. You read about my crash -which still has my left shoulder all but useless and is making me think that I need to get it looked at- and I FB'd about the fact that I have a cold virus. To add further injury to injury (the insult is the rain returning just as I am getting back on the bike) now our computer is infected with a major virus that has deleted all of our files!!!!

After fighting with it for a couple of days I decided to have an expert take a look so I dropped our CPU off with Dave at IT Solutions. We hope that he will be able to recover at least some of the files and get up and running again. We apologize to our many readers for the interruption in service and we hope Dave can get us back up and running soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment